Ring Sizing Chart
When selecting a ring, it is so important to find one that fits. Thankfully, it has never been easier to establish your ring size at home.
To find the correct size, please follow the instructions below.
- Select a ring that you currently own that fits on the finger you wish to wear your new ring on.
- Measure your ring against the circles below. You have found the correct size when you can just see the black circle inside your ring.
- If you fall between two sizes, always order the larger one.
- If you are uncertain, it may be best to visit a local jewellery store to confirm.
- Not all rings can be resized. Please contact admin@australianjewellerywarehouse for more information to avoid making any mistakes.
If you are buying a ring as a gift for someone you love, you can also follow these steps (providing you have access to an existing ring that they own).
If you would prefer to be more exact, you can take measurements with a ruler instead. Select a ring that already fits your finger well and measure the inside diameter. Simply take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge. Take the diameter measurement in millimetres, and then use the measurement conversion chart to find your ring size.
If you do not have an existing ring, one of the easiest ways to measure your ring size is to measure your finger with a piece string. Cut a piece of string that is about 15 cm long. Wrap the string around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the string overlaps. The length of the string you measured in millimetres is the circumference of your finger.
After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size. If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well and choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.