AJW User agreement for Sellers
Welcome to AJW. By using the AJW website and any related service or tool ("the AJW services"), you agree to the following terms with AJW. If you have any questions, please contact the Head of Category for Leading Edge Group Jewellery.
The entity you are contracting with is the Australian Jewellery Warehouse, (ABN – 86640732832) a fully owned subsidiary of the Leading Edge Group Limited, (ABN - 68 093 019 213). In this User Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as "AJW", "we" or "us".
Before using the AJW services, you must read and accept all of the terms in, and linked to, this User Agreement ("Agreement") and the AJW Privacy Statement. We strongly recommend that, as you read this User Agreement, you also access and read the hyperlinked information. By accepting this User Agreement, you agree that this User Agreement and User Privacy Notice will apply whenever you use the AJW services, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with the AJW services. If you use an AJW site other than https://www.australianjewellerywarehouse.com.au/ you acknowledge that you will need to accept and be bound by the terms of that site.
Some AJW services may have additional or other terms that we provide to you when you use those services.
- Using AJW
While using the AJW services, you will not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services.
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the prohibited and restricted items policies.
- use the AJW services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18 or are suspended from using the AJW services.
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or we cannot authenticate the buyer's identity.
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings.
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to AJW.
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information).
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to AJW);
- transfer your AJW account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent.
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm AJW or the interests or property of AJW users.
- export or re-export any AJW tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions.
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the AJW services or AJW's copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Abusing AJW
AJW, Leading Edge and its Members pledge to work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the LEG Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to AJW immediately.
By using the AJW site, Members will ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our AJW team and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to the AJW services, delay or remove hosted content, remove, delete, modify or not display listings, apply fees and/or recover our expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement, and/or take technical and legal steps to keep Members off the site if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to conducting off-AJW transactions, Feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our reasonable discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of Members who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue AJW services.
- Fees and services
Members’ bidding on listed items is free. We do charge fees for using other services, such as listing items. The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our fee schedules:
- Selling fees as a Member – refer to Attachment A (pg. 11)
- Selling fees as a Non-Member – need to discuss.
When you list an item or use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the AJW site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions, new services, or any changes that result in the reduction of fees. Items posted on the AJW site by a Seller prior to the 14-day notification shall be bound by the previous terms.
If you are a seller, you are liable for transaction fees arising out of all sales made using some or all AJW services, even if sales terms are finalised or payment is made outside of AJW. Sellers must meet AJW's minimum performance standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in AJW charging you additional fees, and/or limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller account.
Payments from the Buyer for all transactions will be made directly to AJW. AJW will pay the Seller the value of the sale less any fees and charges due on the sale of that item or items. AJW will pay the Seller within 7 days of being provided with written confirmation of the sale item’s dispatch quoting the courier’s tracking number/s.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Australian Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our sites and services in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your payment is past due, we may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including charging other payment methods on file with us, deducting any outstanding fees from any future sale item at the time it is collected, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, or using any credits on your account. In the event that your payment method fails, or your payment is past due, we may also limit or suspend the services which AJW provides to you, including by not displaying your listings including listings currently displayed.
When you upload content to the AJW website or otherwise give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise all intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future and for any other purpose. If you are the author of that content, you also irrevocably and unconditionally consent, to the maximum extent permitted by law (either present or future), to AJW and its licensees, contractors, assignees and successors, and their licensees and any other person authorised by any of them (“AJW Authorised Persons”):
(a) disclosing, reproducing, copying, adapting, publishing, performing, exhibiting, communicating, renting, transmitting, or otherwise using the content (and any adaptation or part of the content):
(i) in whatever form and in whatever circumstances AJW and the AJW Authorised Persons think fit, including adding to or otherwise altering the content (or any adaptation or part of the content); and
(ii) without making any identification of you as the author in relation to the content (or any adaptation or part of the content); and
(b) doing anything or omitting to do anything in relation to the content (or any adaptation or part of the content) anywhere in the world that would otherwise infringe the moral rights, or any similar non-assignable, personal rights, that you might have.
For the convenience of sellers, we may offer catalogues of stock images, descriptions and product specifications that are provided by third parties. You may use catalogue content solely in connection with your AJW listings during the time your listings are on AJW's sites.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree not to hold our catalogue content providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in catalogues. If you choose to include catalogue content in your listings, you continue to be fully responsible for your listings and for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information and comply with this User Agreement and all AJW policies. The catalogues may include copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included with the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content (other than by including them in your listings).
- Trading on AJW and limitation of liability
While we strive to maintain a safe trading environment you accept that there are unfortunately sometimes risks when trading online and using our sites, including dealing with underage or fraudulent persons. You will not hold AJW responsible for other users' content, actions or inactions, items they list or their destruction of allegedly fake items. You acknowledge that we are not an auctioneer. Instead, our sites are venues to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about any type of jewellery or associated product, at any time, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and locations, such as fixed price formats and auction-style formats. We are not a party to the sales transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
When you enter into a transaction you create a legally binding contract with another user. You must ensure that you comply with your obligations to that other user and are aware of any laws relevant to you as a seller. If another member breaches any obligation to you, you – not AJW – are responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have.
You alone, and not AJW, are responsible for ensuring that your listing, bidding and selling and any other activities conducted on our site are lawful. You must ensure that you comply with all applicable laws in Australia and other countries. You must also ensure that you strictly comply with this Agreement and the policies which form part of the Agreement.
We do not take ownership of the items at any time and do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to the AJW services, and their operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the AJW services.
To the extent that AJW is able to limit the remedies available under this Agreement, AJW expressly limits its liability for breach of a non-excludable statutory guarantee to the following remedies:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
If you have a dispute with one or more buyers, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venturers and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Without limiting other remedies available to AJW at law, in equity or under this Agreement, we may, without notice to you and in our sole discretion (which shall be exercised reasonably, having regard to the circumstances), delay listing your item, delete your listing, issue you a warning, restrict your activities through our site (including but not limited to buying, selling and posting activities), temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you, or require you to pay additional fees if:
- you have, or we believe that you have, breached this Agreement, which includes any of our Policies in any way;
- we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
- we believe that your actions may cause loss or damage to or otherwise unlawfully harm you, our users, third parties or us, our related bodies corporate or affiliates, our directors, employees; or
- if we reasonably believe that any of your information (which includes an item listed on the site) is inappropriate or of an offensive nature.
For security, confidentiality and privacy reasons, we are not obligated to provide you or other members the details of any investigation that we conduct or any action which we take, in relation to your membership or your account other than those that are already provided to you by us.
- Returns and AJW Money Back Guarantee
Buyers can request a return or report that they didn't receive an item from the Seller. If the Buyer is requesting to return an item for "change of mind" (or "remorse") reasons, the Seller's return policy as stated in the listing will apply – including which party is responsible for return postage costs. Sellers may exercise their discretion to accept or deny a remorse return request if it falls outside their return policy.
If an item is not received, an item differs significantly from the listing, or a seller doesn't fulfil their return policy as stated in the listing, the AJW Money Back Guarantee policy, which is part of this User Agreement and incorporated by reference, will apply. As stated in the policy, the cost of return postage for an item that is significantly not as described will usually be the seller's responsibility.
Buyers and sellers agree to comply with the AJW Money Back Guarantee policy and Condition of Returned Items Policy and acknowledge that we may automate some aspects of the returns process. You also acknowledge and agree that we may exercise our reasonable discretion to make a final decision on any case – including an item returned for remorse reasons – where a buyer and seller cannot come to agreement. If we resolve a case in the buyer's favour, the seller will be required to issue a full refund to the buyer (including original postage costs), either by reversal of the transaction processed by AJW for managed payments transactions, by an automatically authorised reversal of the transaction from the seller's Central Billing account, or by reimbursing AJW in cases where we refunded the buyer directly.
As a seller, you authorise and instruct us:
- to automatically accept a return request on your behalf and provide a return postage label to the buyer, for return requests that fall within your returns policy or the AJW Money Back Guarantee policy. A return request at no time includes the receipt of returned items from the Buyer to AJW.
- to place return postage costs on your seller invoice, in cases where you are responsible for paying return postage.
- to request AJW to reverse the refund amount in same currency in cases where the transaction is cancelled, or the buyer returns an item in accordance with your listing's return policy.
- to request AJW to collect or reverse variable amounts (representing payments related to covered claims) to carry out a buyer reimbursement.
- to request AJW and LEG to restrict your access to funds (the restriction will apply up to a sum equivalent to the cost of the item and original postage costs paid by the buyer) at any point during the resolution process (which may result in AJW determining to restrict your access to funds in order to manage their risk exposure);
- to recover the amount, we pay to the buyer (in cases where we refund the buyer directly) by placing the reimbursement amount on your seller invoice and charging the payment method you selected; and
- to use credits on your account to pay for amounts you owe to AJW.
You acknowledge and agree that your authorisations above will or may be made on a recurring basis and on various dates as required by us to facilitate returns on AJW and implement the terms of the AJW Money Back Guarantee policy.
You must have a payment method on file with AJW and you may change this payment method at any time. If you do not provide AJW with a valid payment method, we may collect the outstanding sums using other collection mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies and instructing AJW or LEG to deduct the outstanding amount from the proceeds of sales they hold on your behalf.
We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the AJW Money Back Guarantee refund or reimbursement or instructing AJW to deduct the outstanding amount from the proceeds of sales they hold on your behalf.
Certain categories of items may be excluded from the AJW Money Back Guarantee, and other conditions apply. Please refer to the AJW Money Back Guarantee policy for more details.
- Restricting funds
To protect against the risk of liability, AJW may request, and you agree to authorise the request, that LEG restrict access to funds in a Member’s LEG account based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, returns, riskiness of the listing category or the filing of a case. This may result in LEG determining to restrict funds in your LEG account in order to manage LEG's risk exposure pursuant to LEG policies.
- Click & Collect service
At this time, AJW does not provide a Click & Collect service that allows a person to opt to collect goods they purchase on AJW websites at either:
- Member retail outlets operated by the Seller and its related bodies; or
- From AJW or LEG’s own office locations.
You must not present the Click & Collect service as your own service (whether through direct hyperlink, advertising, promotions or any other means) or advertise or promote a Click & Collect.
- Access and interference
Much of the information on the sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to AJW by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the AJW services for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the sites without the prior express written permission of AJW and the appropriate third party, as applicable.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the sites, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the sites, services or tools; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the sites.
- Listing conditions
By listing an item on AJW's sites, you agree to pay AJW's fees for the listing, assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and item offered, and accept the following listing conditions:
- When you list an item on AJW's sites, your listing will be posted on AJW's sites and can be viewed at https://www.australianjewellerywarehouse.com.au/.
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances), so AJW can't guarantee exact listing commencement.
- We may revise data in the AJW product catalogue to supplement, remove, or correct information; if your listing uses catalogue data that has been revised, those revisions may modify your listing accordingly.
- Where your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors including listing format, title, bidding activity, end time, keywords, price and postage cost, Feedback and detailed seller ratings.
- Your listing will, at all times, comply with AJW rules and policies, including listing rules.
- You must list your item in the most relevant category. When you list an item in two categories and there is a difference in final value fees between the categories, the higher final value fee will apply when your item sells.
- Minimum RRP of $100 per listing
- Any minimum % discount that must be applied?
By listing an item you are guaranteeing that at the time of the listing and for the period of the listing, that stock is available through the AJW website for purchase. There is no fee applicable at the time of listing.
All listings will be advertised by AJW for a period of 21 consecutive days from the date of upload of the listing unless unable to by restraints elsewhere described in this agreement or if sold to a Buyer on the AJW website or removed prior by the Seller.
If a seller instructs AJW to remove a listing after it has been advertised for more than ten consecutive days, the seller will pay AJW the fee it would have paid had the item been sold. If the Seller instructs AJW to remove the item within 10 consecutive days, no fees will be payable to AJW. However, the Seller may not re-advertise that item for sale on the AJW site for a period of 90 days from the date it was initially removed, unless with AJW’s express written permission.
If a Seller uses the 10 day “no fee” period to remove from the AJW website more than 5 items within a 6-month period, their account shall be suspended for a period of 90 days from that last item’s removal. A “6-month period” shall be calculated from the date of the first item’s requested removal from the AJW website.
A Seller may extend their listing time beyond 21 consecutive days if they wish by:
- a) Paying a fee per day for every day until the item is sold; or
- b) Reducing the price of the item by a pre-determined percentage of the advertised price every 7 days commencing at day 22.
In either instance, once the extension fee has been applied, it will continue to be applied until:
- a) The item is sold; or
- b) The fees associated with the extension exceed 50% of the initial listing price; or
- c) The Seller notifies AJW that it wishes the item to be delisted.
In the event of the above, all fees incurred to the points (b) or (c) will be due and payable irrespective of the fact that the item was not sold on the AJW website.
- Buying and selling internationally
Sellers can offer items for sale internationally by listing directly on AJW's website sites by choosing to offer international postage option(s) when listing on the AJW website. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the sale and delivery of items to international buyers and are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes or charges associated with AJW and services such as GST or VAT.
- Financial information
AJW, LEG or its affiliates may save payment information, such as credit card or debit card numbers and card expiry dates, entered by you on AJW when you list a product, make a purchase, redeem a voucher, or make any other transaction on AJW where card information is entered. Such stored payment information may be used as your default payment method for future transactions on AJW. At any time, you can update your card information or enter new card information, at which point the new card information shall be stored as your default payment method. You may make changes to your default payment method through contact with LEG Accounts Receivable personnel. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of information we have on file, and you consent to AJW updating such stored information from time to time based on information provided by you, your bank or other payments services providers. You will only provide information about payment methods that you are authorised to use.
You may seek returns or cancellations, or file AJW Money Back Guarantee claims, in the same manner as you do for transactions for which AJW does not manage payments. AJW refunds amounts paid for successful AJW Money Back Guarantee claims and returned or cancelled transactions in cases where the original payment was handled by such entity. Refund timing may vary in accordance with the rules of third parties, such as credit and debit card networks.
You agree to comply with, and not cause a third party to violate, all applicable laws, regulations, rules and terms and conditions in connection with the use of managed payments. You understand that some third parties, such as credit and debit card issuers, credit and debit card networks and payments services providers, may have their own terms and conditions for the payment or settlement methods you choose to use in connection with managed payments transactions. Failure to abide by third party terms and conditions may result in fees assessed to you (for example, currency conversion fees from your credit card issuer if the transaction currency is different from your credit card currency) or other actions taken by such third parties, and you agree that AJW has no control over, or responsibility or liability for, such fees or actions.
- Tax on consumer purchases
Buyers and sellers are generally responsible for any Goods and Services Tax (GST), sales tax, or other taxes that apply to items bought on AJW. If you have any questions or require more information about your tax obligations, please contact the Australian Taxation Office, your local tax or customs authority, or seek independent tax advice.
In any jurisdiction where AJW has an obligation to collect tax on consumer purchases:
- AJW may add the applicable tax to the item price displayed to the buyer.
- AJW will display the tax amount at checkout once the buyer's order and delivery address are confirmed, and this will be included in the order total paid by the buyer.
- AJW will collect this amount via any means available to us and remit the tax to the relevant authority.
Buyers acknowledge and agree that tax may apply on top of the seller's item price, and that you will have the opportunity to review this before finalising your order.
As a seller, you acknowledge and agree that where AJW has an obligation to collect tax on consumer purchases 1) your prices may appear higher to buyers based on their delivery address, and 2) that we may not report tax collected to you, although we will indicate on the order details page if tax was collected by AJW.
- Closing your account
You may close your AJW account at any time, subject to:
- not having any outstanding items listed on the website; and
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your account); and
- paying any outstanding fees owing on the account.
We do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information only as described in the AJW User Privacy Notice. We view protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle. We store and process your information on computers located in Australia that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing in to your account. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. For a complete description of how we use and protect your personal information, see the AJW User Privacy Notice. If you object to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not use our services.
Privacy of Others; Marketing
If AJW provides you with information about another user you agree you will use the information only for the purposes it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venturers and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the AJW services.
- No agency
AJW is not your agent for any purpose in relation to this Agreement or your use of the AJW services.
Legal notices must be served on AJW's registered agent (in the case of AJW) or to the email address you provide to AJW during the registration process (in your case). Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Any notices to AJW's registered agent must be given by registered ordinary post (or if posted to or from a place outside Australia, by registered airmail) or by facsimile transmission to AJW, Level 2, 75 Archer Street Chatswood New South Wales 2067.
- Legal disputes
If a dispute arises between you and AJW, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us to seek a resolution. If your dispute is not resolved by contacting Accounts Receivable, all legal notices and formal disputes should be sent to AJW's registered agent in accordance with Clause 22 above. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
Law and forum for legal disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of New South Wales. We encourage you to try and resolve disputes using certified mediation (such as online dispute resolution processes). If a dispute cannot be resolved then you and AJW irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Additional terms
It is important to read and understand all our policies as they provide the rules for trading on the AJW site. You should read the AJW rules and policies overview to see the rules that apply to you. In addition, there may be specific policies or rules that apply, and it is your responsibility to check our website pages and policies to make sure you comply.
Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our sites, including but not limited to:
- User Privacy Notice
- AJW Money Back Guarantee policy
- Site outages
- Prohibited and restricted items policies
- Discussion boards usage policy
- Rules for listings
- Rules about intellectual property
- Offers to buy or sell outside of AJW policy
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the AJW website. When using particular services on our sites, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the sites, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are incorporated into this User Agreement.
AJW is located at Level 2, 75 Archer Street Chatswood New South Wales 2067.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in effect. In our sole discretion, we may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another entity. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of this Agreement. Our failure to act on a breach by you or others doesn't waive our right to act on subsequent or similar breaches.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on AJW website. We will also notify you of any material amendments directly to the email address linked to your account. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and AJW. The following Clauses survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content, Liability, Indemnity and Legal Disputes.
- There is no fee ($0) payable to AJW at the time of listing a product for sale. Unless sold or removed prior, all listings will be advertised for 21 consecutive days from the date of upload.
- There is no fee ($0) for withdrawing an item from sale within 10 consecutive days.
- Fee for listing an item is 9.0% of the total sale price inclusive of postage, payable at time of sale.
- Fee for removing a listing of an item between 10 and 21 days is 9.0% of the total sale price inclusive of postage, payable at time the removal of the listing.
- Fee for extending a listing time beyond 21 consecutive days is either:
- a) fee of $2.00 plus GST per day for every day until the item is sold; or
- b) No fee ($0) if the seller reduces the advertised price of the item listed by a percentage of not less than 10% the advertised price every 7 days commencing at day 22.
In either instance, once the extension fee has been applied, it will continue to be applied until:
- The item is sold; or
- The fees associated with the extension exceed 50% of the initial listing price; or
- The Seller notifies AJW that it wishes the item to be delisted.
+ Set up fee of $20
($15 freight and handling charge for returned items)